Saturday, September 15, 2007

New beginnings

Well, how to begin your blogging life? It works out that I have moved to a new city to pursue a career that may never pay off. Yes, that's right, I am an actor and trying my hand in the city of angels. So far it has been a slight culture shock from the East Coast. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I do know that this is where the jobs are at, so that is why I am here. I have been pounding the pavements pretty hard this month and still nothing, but that's what I expected. This is definitely going to take a long time.
I did get to go to a Dodgers game last night which was a lot of fun. Dodgers fans are crazy! They boo at just about anything. If the Umpire calls a pitch a ball that was clearly a ball even from the outfield, the fans still boo. I have been to many ball games and have never seen a crowd like that.

No comments: