Saturday, February 9, 2008

Back in the U.S.S.R. ...er...L.A.

Well, after two weeks back in Virginia and three days of driving back across the country, I am settled once again in Burbank. While the reasons for coming back were bad, it is good to be back around people and places that I can enjoy and that don't remind me of anything. I already have several plans that are in the works and hopefully my goals will be reached. At least this move seems to have better timing, since the WGA strike looks like it is winding down. Now, I just hope that SAG doesn't start their own. Unfortunately, my plans that I had in the works for the East Coast went stillborn when I arrived. The couple of gigs that I had lining up, I didn't move forward with due to other circumstances that still make me feel like I am stuck in a nightmare. I still have a hard time grasping the concept of this separation, but it wasn't my decision and so it will take me that much longer to deal with it.
While I have focus and drive with my passion and goals, other parts of my life are in somewhat of a whirl and I must come to grips with them.
Anyways, things are looking up and I am happy to be back in The Golden State.

No comments: