Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am ready for my close up

So, I spent eight hours yesterday on set filming, and I must say it was good to be back and flexing those acting muscles. Also, I had a blast filming. Both the cast and crew were a lot of fun to chill and relax with on set. It just felt good to be doing my passion again. I am glad that it really was the Writer's Strike that was keeping me from working, because it was getting slightly depressing that I couldn't even get an audition in my first four months out here. Now, though, I have gotten several auditions and the strike hasn't even been over a week! God is good. I can see all the small events that he is doing to bless me and show me this is his plan for me. It's a good feeling.
Anyways, I am hoping to be able to get my ultra-light backpack soon, so I can start heading out to Northern California and do some backpacking. The main thing that is holding me back is the sleeping bag because the ultra-light ones are like 200-300 dollars, but I should be able to get that in the next month or so and then California, here I come!

No comments: